Notice has been given for the 2023 GAC and GIPL AGM and Joint Consultation
The 2023 joint consultation, GAC and GIPL AGM (‘the AGM’) will be held on Friday, 6 October. This year’s AGMs will be hybrid, meaning the AGM can be attended either online or in-person.
The in-person event will be held in South Hedland, at Wanangkura Stadium.
Registration opens at 9am – all online attendees must log in to the meeting before 11am
For more information, see the GAC AGM notice link below.
All accompanying AGM documents are linked below.
GAC AGM documents:
- Cover Letter GAC and GIPL Notice of Meetings 2023
- GAC AGM Notice 2023
- GAC AGM Minutes 21 October 2022
- Information on Reimbursement of Costs 2023
- Personal Information Form
- Consent to Act as a Director 2023 AGM
- GAC Proxy Nomination Form 2023 AGM
- Online Meeting User Guide