Flexible Programs for 2021-22
All Gumala Members and Beneficiaries are eligible for this program if:
- They are clearly listed on the GAC Register of Members at the time of their application (pending Members who were not previously recognised as Beneficiaries cannot access funds until they are approved).
- They are clearly listed on the GIPL Register of Traditional Owners as an adult at the time of their application (pending Beneficiaries cannot access funds).
- They are over 18 years of age.
If you are an approved minor Beneficiary [student] and you turn 18 over the course of the programs year, you must complete an application form to become a Member before you will be given access to program funds.
The allocated amount per Member under the Flexible Program Model for 2020-21 is $6000 per Member/Adult Beneficiary.
55+ Years Program for 2021-22
All Gumala Members and Beneficiaries are eligible for the 55+ program if:
1. They are 55 years of age or older.
2. They turn 55 in the course of the financial year from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
If you are eligible, you do not need to apply for this extra $3,000 in funding as it will be automatically added to your Flexible Program balance based on your date of birth.
Flexible funds can be allocated at the Member’s discretion across the following programs: