The aim of the Utilities Program is to assist Gumala Members with the cost of household essential services for Members and their families. The program will run from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
Members can apply for all or part of the total cost of their utility bill or account. The amount applied for cannot exceed the bill amount. The bill from the service provider must be sent to Gumala with the program application form. If the bill or account is not in the Member’s name because of the circumstances listed below, this must be acknowledged by ticking the box on the program application form:
- Bill or account in the Member’s spouse’s name
- Member shares accommodation with family or friends and the bill/account is not in their name
The application cannot be processed if the bill is not in the Member’s name without this acknowledgement.
- Program application form
- Utility bill (back and front pages)
- Acknowledgement (if required)
Items available under the program
- Phone bills
- Rates (local council)
- Subscriptions only if bundled in phone bills
Items NOT available under the program