Permission to Act on my behalf (PAB)

Permission to Act on my Behalf (PAB)

If you wish to authorise another person to enquire about or access your account on your behalf, you must give your consent for that person to communicate with Gumala Aboriginal Corporation (GAC).

Completed PAB forms and supporting documentation should be emailed to

This PAB form will need to be completed and updated every 12 months to ensure that our records are up to date.

If at any point you would like to remove the PAB from your profile, please contact the GAC office on 1800 486 252 and ask to speak to anyone in the Memberships Team who will be able to assist you with cancelling your PAB.

Gumala is committed to maintaining and respecting cultural protocol and acknowledges the use of member images throughout the website. If at any time you become aware that an image exists on this website that should be removed for cultural purposes, please contact the office on (08) 9188 4500 as soon as possible