Flexible Programs for 2019-20
All Gumala Members and Beneficiaries are eligible for this program if:
- They are clearly listed on the GAC Register of Members at the time of their application (pending Members who were not previously recognised as Beneficiaries cannot access funds until they are approved).
- They are clearly listed on the GIPL Register of Traditional Owners as an adult at the time of their application (pending Beneficiaries cannot access funds).
- They are over 18 years of age.
(Please note: If you are an approved minor Beneficiary [student] and you turn 18 over the course of the programs year, you must complete an application form to become a Member before you will be given access to program funds).
For program budgeting purposes, new Members or individuals who were already Beneficiaries and who have turned 18 will have access to funds under the Flexible Program as follows:
- Membership Approved or turn 18 between 1 July 2019 & 31 September 2019 Funds = $4000
- Membership Approved or turn 18 between 1 October 2019 & 31 December 2019 Funds = $3000
- Membership Approved or turn 18 between 1 January 2020 & 31 March 2020 Funds = $2000
- Membership Approved or turn 18 between 1 April 2020 & 30 June 2020 Funds = $1000
The allocated amount per Member under the Flexible Program Model is $4000 per Member/Adult Beneficiary. These funds can be allocated at the Member’s discretion across the following programs: