The aim of this program is to provide all Gumala Members and Adult Beneficiaries with a $500 Coles or Woolworths gift card for Christmas 2019. For any Members without a Coles or Woolworths store in their nearest town, an alternative voucher will be arranged for them at their local supermarket.
The following rules apply for this program:
- Gift cards cannot be used for alcohol and tobacco products.
- Applications received before 5pm on Friday 29 November 2019 will be delivered by Christmas.
- Applications received after the above date and before 31 January 2020 will be processed and delivered as soon as practicable.
- Applications will not be accepted after 31 January 2020.
- These gift cards must be applied for so we have your updated address and contact details, and only one per Member will be authorised.
- If your address changes after you submit your application form, you will need to contact GAC to update your delivery address.
- GAC accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen cards. Please be mindful of the address you nominate for delivery, as other persons living at this address may need to sign for your card. If you change your address and someone else signs for your card, GAC is not liable for this.
- GAC will not accept late applications that were accidentally sent to another trust.
- GAC will confirm within 10 business days that your application has been received either by phone, SMS or email depending on your preferred communication method. If you have not received confirmation within this timeframe, you should contact GAC.
- If your card is returned to sender, we will only repost it once. After this your only option will be to collect it from our office or have someone collect it on your behalf.
- Should your card be returned to us and not collected by 29 February 2020, you will no longer be eligible to receive it.
All applications for Christmas 2019 Gift Cards should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org