Rio Tinto EOILaureen Floyd
RIO TINTO Aboriginal Training and Support Program
The ATAS programme provides fixed-term trainee contracts for Traditional Owners and helps to build capacity, skills and industry experience, with an opportunity to transition into permanent employment at the end of the programme based on safety, performance and job availability.
To be considered for these opportunities, you must:
- Be fit for work;
- Be aged 18 years or older;
- Be a Traditional Owner of the land on which Rio Tinto operates in the Pilbara;
- Hold a current C class manual drivers licence, with a minimum of green P plates;
- Reside in Perth, Broome, Busselton, Albany or Geraldton, or Dampier, Karratha or Wickham, Paraburdoo or Tom Price
- Possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to work as part of a diverse team; and
- Be self-motivated and have a high regard for safety.
Please note, in order to be considered for this role, you must complete all pre-screening questions when submitting your application via the Rio Tinto career portal: https://riotinto.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=10142
If you have difficulties with the application process please contact our Aboriginal Employment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on: 08 6213 9333.
If any assistance is required to help candidates develop a resume, please contact the Rio Tinto
Aboriginal Employment Team 08 62139333